November 30: Global Dents Aid Pvt Ltd, under the brand name STIM Oral Care, which is one of the oldest and largest manufacturers of interdental brushes in India, Started in 1965. Today STIM continues to garner support from renowned dental surgeons and hasdiversified into a full oral care range that is specialized and recommended bydentists worldwide. Stim Oral Care offers Interdental brushes after decades of dominance in the global market for oral care products. Unlike a typical toothbrush, these brushes can clean in between your teeth. The health of your teeth and gums can be maintained by using an interdental brush in addition to a toothbrush.
Experts’ perspectives as a necessary instrument, an interdental brush should be used every day. It maintains the mouth healthy by reducing the bacterial load. Did you know that when you brush your teeth, only 60% of the tooth surface is cleaned? You can clean the remaining 40% using an interdental brush. STIM Interdental brushesare currently offered in seven different sizes. Additionally offered are interdental brushes that adhere to ISO colour coding standards. It provides three types of Interdental brushes: Interdental Original, Interdental Flexible, and Interdental Angular. These brushes are made in cutting-edge certified factories that adhere to international standards. STIM has always been affordable for all customers.
Mr. Viren Khuller is the Director of STIM brushes and spearheads the decades-old establishment ensuring a global presence. Dynamic and passionate, he marks the entrepreneurial enthusiasm of the family’s third generation in taking the venture to attain newer milestones. Under his patronage, the company has taken the leap of faith from manufacturing to exporting and from marketing to distribution as well as retail in the domain of overall dental hygiene. The group’s erudite stature in the industry achieved through its journey marks the acute business acumen of Mr. Khuller, which now has a presence throughout the dental hygiene industry pipeline – from professionals to brands. further added “I truly believe that preventive dentistry is far better than corrective dentistry. Rather than waiting for a dental problem to occur, one must ensure to use especially Interdental Brushes for keeping the area between the teeth absolutely clean. To a large extent, this would definitely prevent you from any potential dental problems. We are proud to say that Global Dent Aids is a leading manufacturer of interdental brushes that are proudly Made in India.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.